Office of the Registrar

New Student Registration

Registration begins online and is followed up with an email from the GVHS Registrar.

Registration Process Information

After submission of the online portion is completed, our registrar, Hope Nugent, will contact the parent/guardian to make an appointment to finalize the registration process.

If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Nugent at [email protected].

Records Request

Effective October 30, 2020, PWCS no longer emails, mails, or faxes educational records. To request educational records, please visit the ScribOrder site. NOTE: This link is to request records for students who are transferring from Gainesville High School.

At this site you will select the appropriate link to request records as:

  1. A Former Student
  2. College/University (Gainesville students will use Naviance for transcript requests)
  3. Corporation/Government Agency (for graduation verification)
  4. K-12 District (for requesting records for students who are enrolling in your school)

Change of Address

Please complete the Back to School Packet in ParentVUE and make all necessary edits. The primary proof of residence is required to make any changes to a student's home address. One of the following supporting documents must be uploaded in the packet: deed, lease, rental agreement or current mortgage statement.

It is very important that you follow these steps to avoid delays in the delivery of mail and other potential issues.

Transfer Request

For information on student transfer requests, please use the following link: Student Transfer Request Link.


If you need to withdraw your student from GVHS, please complete the PK-12 Student Withdrawal Request packet in ParentVUE. Following completion of the withdrawal packet, the school registrar will contact you if there are any additional questions and/or items owed to the school (devices, equipment, uniforms and etc…). (Regulation 711-2: Withdrawal of Students)

ParentVUE Assistance

Please complete the following form if assistance is needed in accessing your ParentVUE account: ParentVUE Assistance